Followers

All About lil o' Me

My photo
Just call me your Budget Barista. I have been married for 20 years to the best man on this planet. He's sweet, caring, kind, but most of all he makes me laugh. We have Three adorable kids. A beautiful sweet pea girl, A 'superman' boy, and a love bug baby girl. We just love that we live where people vacation...where the ocean meets the sky. We live a wonderful life. I love my life and I thank Christ for giving it to me. Some random things about me are I enjoy baking, quilting, paper crafting, jewelry making, scrapbooking, and loving on my family. I am a Princess in the Kingdom of the King of Kings, diet coke drinking baby kisser. We are a homeschooling family but are part of a hybrid program where the children attend a 'classroom' 2 days a week and we do the rest at home. It's a blast. We also love to vacation and explore God's world around us. I think that's enough for now. :-)

Blog Archive

Monday, September 26, 2011

Free Family Art Day

Create a Character at Free Family Art Day 

Price: Free

10/02/11 Develop the character you have always dreamed of in a workshop that incorporates drawing, various fabrics, paper bags, and magazines that will teach kids how to tell a story through character design. Related to the exhibition, It’s Not My Fault: Everett Peck, children will have the opportunity to see first-hand how renowned illustrator Everett Peck created some of his most well-loved characters from concept sketch to completion during a special docent tour for kids that will inspire their art making practice.

At Free Family Art Day, children and their parents work closely in the artistic process designing small works of art that reflect concepts and themes from the exhibitions on view. All art activities and exhibitions on view are free to the public. Projects are designed to engage children of all ages. No art experience is required for the art activities. Healthy refreshments are provided.

1:00-4:00 pm

0 comments: