Followers

All About lil o' Me

My photo
Just call me your Budget Barista. I have been married for 20 years to the best man on this planet. He's sweet, caring, kind, but most of all he makes me laugh. We have Three adorable kids. A beautiful sweet pea girl, A 'superman' boy, and a love bug baby girl. We just love that we live where people vacation...where the ocean meets the sky. We live a wonderful life. I love my life and I thank Christ for giving it to me. Some random things about me are I enjoy baking, quilting, paper crafting, jewelry making, scrapbooking, and loving on my family. I am a Princess in the Kingdom of the King of Kings, diet coke drinking baby kisser. We are a homeschooling family but are part of a hybrid program where the children attend a 'classroom' 2 days a week and we do the rest at home. It's a blast. We also love to vacation and explore God's world around us. I think that's enough for now. :-)

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Heritage Hill Historical Park FREE tour.

If you like history, you might be interested in taking a free docent-led tour of the Heritage Hill Historical Park in Lake Forest that gives you a glimpse into California’s past, including the Spanish and English immigrants who settled California.
The four-acre Heritage Hill is what is known in the history community as a “petting zoo,” because it’s made up of old buildings, three of which have been moved from elsewhere to create a historical park.


They offer free tours at 2 p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
On Saturdays and Sundays, the free tours are offered at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.

The park is open to the public Wednesday through Sunday, 9 a.m. -5 p.m., but you can only go inside the buildings if you’re on a tour.  Dogs are allowed in the park but not in the buildings.

Heritage Hill Historical Park
25151 Serrano Road
Lake Forest, CA 92630-2534
(949)923-2230 or (949)923-2232

0 comments: