Followers

All About lil o' Me

My photo
Just call me your Budget Barista. I have been married for 20 years to the best man on this planet. He's sweet, caring, kind, but most of all he makes me laugh. We have Three adorable kids. A beautiful sweet pea girl, A 'superman' boy, and a love bug baby girl. We just love that we live where people vacation...where the ocean meets the sky. We live a wonderful life. I love my life and I thank Christ for giving it to me. Some random things about me are I enjoy baking, quilting, paper crafting, jewelry making, scrapbooking, and loving on my family. I am a Princess in the Kingdom of the King of Kings, diet coke drinking baby kisser. We are a homeschooling family but are part of a hybrid program where the children attend a 'classroom' 2 days a week and we do the rest at home. It's a blast. We also love to vacation and explore God's world around us. I think that's enough for now. :-)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

San Juan Summer Nites- FREE concert!

Held in San Juan Capistrano's Historic Town Center Park, this popular event has grown since its inception six years ago and is fueled by local businesses and organizations.
San Juan Summer Nites offers the perfect night on the town for visitors of all ages. Each concert features live music, a local business expo, youth area with free activities, food booths and a beer/wine booth. Local businesses will be selling products and offering giveaways.

Concerts are free and there is plenty of parking available. Historic Town Center Park is located at 31852 El Camino Real. Cross streets are Ortega Highway and El Camino Real. Local businesses will participate with information booths and there will be complimentary activities for the kids in the youth area.

Food is available on site from our featured restaurants. The chamber of coommerce will also host a beer & wine garden. Bring a lawn chair, blanket & jacket. Visitors are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs to the events.

All concerts are from 6 pm - 8 pm
  1. September 21, 2011
    The Trip
    Classic Rock
Please check back for more details on performances.  For more concert information call (949) 493-5911.

0 comments: