Followers

All About lil o' Me

My photo
Just call me your Budget Barista. I have been married for 20 years to the best man on this planet. He's sweet, caring, kind, but most of all he makes me laugh. We have Three adorable kids. A beautiful sweet pea girl, A 'superman' boy, and a love bug baby girl. We just love that we live where people vacation...where the ocean meets the sky. We live a wonderful life. I love my life and I thank Christ for giving it to me. Some random things about me are I enjoy baking, quilting, paper crafting, jewelry making, scrapbooking, and loving on my family. I am a Princess in the Kingdom of the King of Kings, diet coke drinking baby kisser. We are a homeschooling family but are part of a hybrid program where the children attend a 'classroom' 2 days a week and we do the rest at home. It's a blast. We also love to vacation and explore God's world around us. I think that's enough for now. :-)

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 10, 2011

2-day Coronado Art Walk- FREE

Price: Free
9/17/11 – 9/18/11
The 2011 CoronadoArt Walk will be held at the Coronado Ferry Landing from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
The 2-day Coronado Art Walk is put on by the Coronado Historical Association and is an admission FREE, public event designed to foster creativity and appreciation for the wonders of art. Artists will be housed in tented booths along the entrance and on the grounds of the Coronado Ferry Landing. Painting, hand crafted jewelry, photography, ceramics and other mediums will be featured. Artists have been selected by a jury for their ability to express the vast and varied world of art in their particular art form. This exciting venue will include Art Activities to delight both children and adults, including The Rad Hatter, face painting and weaving.
Other highlights include: Participation by the Coronado Ferry Landing's Galleries and Artists, Coronado Art Association's Artists in Spreckels Park, and entertainment throughout both days.

0 comments: