Followers

All About lil o' Me

My photo
Just call me your Budget Barista. I have been married for 20 years to the best man on this planet. He's sweet, caring, kind, but most of all he makes me laugh. We have Three adorable kids. A beautiful sweet pea girl, A 'superman' boy, and a love bug baby girl. We just love that we live where people vacation...where the ocean meets the sky. We live a wonderful life. I love my life and I thank Christ for giving it to me. Some random things about me are I enjoy baking, quilting, paper crafting, jewelry making, scrapbooking, and loving on my family. I am a Princess in the Kingdom of the King of Kings, diet coke drinking baby kisser. We are a homeschooling family but are part of a hybrid program where the children attend a 'classroom' 2 days a week and we do the rest at home. It's a blast. We also love to vacation and explore God's world around us. I think that's enough for now. :-)

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 1, 2011

FREE museums this weekend.

It's here,The first weekend of the month! Time to get some culture in and spend some fun time with your family, Here's the list below of museums in the area offering free admission this weekend. Some are only for B of A customers, so if you are a B of A client you are in extra luck this weekend, with even more choices for a family adventure.
  • Target Free Admission at La Habra Children’s Museums- Saturday
  • Target Free Admission at Bowers/Kidseum- Sunday
  • Museums on us- First weekend of the month- Free Admission to museums/aquariums WITH your bank of America card. Some of the Museums offering admission are- Birch Aquarium at Scripps, The New Childrens’ Museum in San Diego, Discovery Science Center (Saturday only), LACMA,   Autry Museum, Muzeo, and The Living Desert Zoo in Palm Springs

0 comments: