Followers

All About lil o' Me

My photo
Just call me your Budget Barista. I have been married for 20 years to the best man on this planet. He's sweet, caring, kind, but most of all he makes me laugh. We have Three adorable kids. A beautiful sweet pea girl, A 'superman' boy, and a love bug baby girl. We just love that we live where people vacation...where the ocean meets the sky. We live a wonderful life. I love my life and I thank Christ for giving it to me. Some random things about me are I enjoy baking, quilting, paper crafting, jewelry making, scrapbooking, and loving on my family. I am a Princess in the Kingdom of the King of Kings, diet coke drinking baby kisser. We are a homeschooling family but are part of a hybrid program where the children attend a 'classroom' 2 days a week and we do the rest at home. It's a blast. We also love to vacation and explore God's world around us. I think that's enough for now. :-)

Blog Archive

Friday, July 1, 2011

Concert series in Buena park.

Every year, the Fine Arts Department is proud to present the Summer Concert Series at Boisseranc Park. There are six free outdoor concerts are held every Wednesday from 7-9pm, beginning June 22nd to July 27th, 2011.  Fun for the entire family!

July 6

Swing Cats Big Band

The Swing Cats Band is composed of top musicians dedicated to the performance and preservation of Big Band music. No matter if you want to cut a rug with a jump tune, foxtrot, jitterbug, ballad, mambo or waltz, their music will have you up and dancing in no time!

0 comments: